Some questions to answer… will let me know what you prefer…
I might even give you a cookie recipe to go with your coffee…
1) How many cups of coffee per day? One… maybe two… Early morning… with Jill, my cat… She looks out the window while I check my messages… Hot Tea later in the evening… flavored or not with real sugar!
2) What is your favourite caffeine delivery system? Actually Diet Pepsi has me… starting mid-morning… Ice Cold!
3) What was your best cup of coffee? Coffee with cream in Gatlinburg with a cinnamon sugared do-nut from The Friar’s Bakery!
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? NO SUGAR PLEASE!
5) What does your favourite mug say? My latest was from a niece this past Christmas… a mug that has a cat on it and says, “It’s the cat’s house… we just pay the mortgage!” …cute, huh!
6) How do you take your coffee? Half & Half lately… I decided if I’m going to drink it… have it the way I like it!
7) When was your first cup? I’m sure it was when my Mom fixed it with lots of milk and sugar…and then when I was having my first baby… I craved coffee… but, no sugar!… just milk… has stayed the same ever since…
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee tea date? Hardly ever go just for coffee… While waste a trip… when you can eat!
I shall invite following lovely bloggers to join me for a nice cup!
1 cup softened butter
2/3 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
10 ounces mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Mix all of ingredients together
Roll into teaspoon-sized balls
Ungreased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart
Bake 10-15 minutes…slightly brown and set
Cool 2 minutes… Sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Join Me In A Cup Of Coffee (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Best part of waking up?? (coffeekingdom.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Anyone? (worldlywinds.com)
- Join me in a cup of coffee (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- Join Me in a Cup of Coffee (catnipoflife.wordpress.com)