My sister asked , “How do I get rid of gnats?”…
I remembered a recipe I had saved from Food.com…
An easy recipe… and since I had noticed a few myself…
I made one… Only took a couple of minutes…
Now, to see if it does the trick!
1. Pour apple cider vinegar and drop of dish soap into glass or jar.
2. With the paper, make a cone with a 3/4-1″ hole on the bottom. The cone should sit on the glass rim without the tip touching the vinegar. You may have to squeeze-shape the cone a bit to prevent gaps between the paper and rim.
3. Every day or two, switch out the vinegar. (You’ll see when it stops being as potent. The flies/gnats will stop going
- 15 Reasons to Use Apple Cider Vinegar Every Day (noliesradio.org)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (moodysistersblog.wordpress.com)
- Benefits drinking water with Apple Cider Vinegar (livingbyseasons.wordpress.com)
- DIY Facial Toner! (southernmagnoliaminerals.wordpress.com)
- Stinky but Effective (goingandgrowing.wordpress.com)
- Uses for Vinegar (kennethshepherd.wordpress.com)