I made it again today!
Have you ever cooked or baked something and you just didn’t get enough of it?
That was the way it was with my Apple Salad …https://babyjill7.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=31055&action=edit
and my Pimento Cheese…
The recipe for the pimento cheese is from a wife of a friend I used to work with…
An excellent cook!
but, when he brought us this cheese spread and crackers for lunch… we gobbled it up!
I call it “Ruthie’s Pimento Cheese”…
1 – package Shredded Sharp Cheese
I – jar choppped Pimentos with liquid
1/2 package of Real Bacon Bits
6 – green onions chopped with some of the green
1/2 teaspoon red pepper (cayenne) or to taste… longer it sits… will get hotter
Mayonnaise to bring it all together (spreadable)
Love the colors!
You will find this to be so YUMMY!
- MMM…Pimento Cheese! (mmmfoodies.wordpress.com)
- A Taste From Tom’s Tiny Kitchen Pimento Cheese (tiffanytastes.com)
- Southern Comfort: Pimento Grillled Cheese (justsvara.wordpress.com)
- Pimento Cheese (happinessandhominy.wordpress.com)
- Pimento N Cheese (bamagonecajun.wordpress.com)
- Empanadas, Two Ways: Pimento Cheese Stuffed and BBQ Pulled Pork Stuffed (theswooningspoon.com)