I made two low-fat low-calorie foods for my TOPS group Christmas Get-together tonight…
One is a low-calorie Crustless Pumpkin Pie… It is almost like eating pumpkin custard… Fine with me… because I’m more interested in the “filling” than the crust… I know!… You “crust” people will totally hate it… well not maybe… After you taste it… you will be quite impressed…
Crustless Pumpkin Pie (Low-Calorie)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) cans evaporated skim milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour into 9-inch pie pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes; reduce temperature to 325 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes more.
- Pie is done when knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Of course I’m taking low-fat Cool Whip to put on top… Yummy!
My other recipe came from Pillsbury… Bread Christmas Trees…
Of course I altered it a little… That’s just me… I couldn’t find the Bread Stick Dough… so I picked up the One Sheet Dough and cut it in strips…Then formed the little “dough” trees with a trunk…Turned out so cute… and quite easy… Great for a Christmas party !…